Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Future of the Microsoft Dynamics AX Client?

I came across one of Brandon George posts today where he touches a very interesting idea around the future of the Microsoft Dynamics AX client with technologies such Windows 8XMAL, and HTML 5

The post is helpful and it really makes a lot of sense when you start thinking about it. I somehow think that everything is going to end up in the cloud very soon and that "clients" will run based on very simple based systems. Anyway, he will be at convergence talking about this stuff, so let's make sure we follow his tweets at @DynamicsERP

You can access his post HERE

Take care!

3 comments:

  1. Gee....I have been in a cloud for the past 42 years.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol self dub. I know brandon.too much self propa....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts. Your comment will appear in my blog shortly after review.

Have a great day!